AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.60 RC1 Build 2137 changelog:
- General: glyphs for secondary windows has been updated
- General: an ability to switch on/off night mode manually
- Skin engine: an ability to specify custom hotkey to toggle visibility of secondary windows
- Playlist: support for IPTV extensions for M3U/M3U8 playlists formats
- Plugins: inputFFmpeg plugin has been replaced by BASSWebM
- Fixed: general - few small issues related to the "night mode" feature
- Fixed: internet radio - tracks meta of HTTP-Live streams updates incorrectly
- Fixed: plugins - last.fm - some links has not been localized in the "Information about the file" dialog
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware