AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.70.2231 changelog:
- Common: localizations has been updated
- General: starting playback of a track updates a metadata in playlist and music library
- Playlist: relative path generation algorithm has been improved
- Plugins: BASS_MIDI - minor usability improvements in settings dialog
- Plugins: CDDA - the MusicBrainz service is now used instead of FreeDB
- Fixed: internet-radio - unable to play radio stations from the 101.ru service
- Fixed: tags - MP4 - common bitrate is displayed instead of bitrate of audio stream
minor issues were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware