PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It"s been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
What"s new in this version:
- Added the ability to calibrate rotation when playing .MOV files
- Added the ability to set an alternative font for Japanese and Chinese characters (In English Windows only)
- Added PCM/AC3/DTS audio processing support for WDM devices
- Increased bitrate of personel broadcasting up to 4M
- Added personal broadcasting advertisement
- Fixed some broadcasting problems in certain situations