PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 230830 changelog:
- When translating subtitles, modify to maintain subtitle properties if possible
- Fixed an issue where the ratio was not properly handled when playing a video in which some ratios were changed
- When using the built-in D3D11 renderer, the screen is cut off when the resolution goes beyond another monitor.
- Fixed an issue that crashed in certain situations
- Improved stability of built-in video renderer
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware