Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can save 60% off Aeon Timeline 2 for Mac or Windows. Manage complicated projects and tight deadlines better than ever.
What's the deal?
So you've been assigned what might be the biggest project of your career. It's going to take a lot of time and effort and requires many moving parts. How do you organize yourself to ensure you're meeting all the right deadlines and staying on track? The answer is Aeon Timeline 2. This timeline tool is ideal for a wide variety of projects — big or small — and will help you manage your workload more efficiently, and get more done. Want to get ahead in your career? Here's your ticket. Designed for creative writers, project managers, and legal practitioners, Aeon Timeline still works wonders for those on any career path.
- Manage events, entities & relationships, dependencies & more in an intuitive interface
- Link events with images & external documents & websites to better track research & supporting documentation
- Divide events into groups based on their relationships with other entities
- Filter events based on dates & durations, tags, individual properties, & relationships with specific entities
- Work with either pre-configured or fully customizable templates, calendars & display options
- Import CSV, export images, & sync with Scrivener & web-based publishing timelines
Full description, specs and license info, available here.
What's the benefit?
Aeon Timeline 2 for Mac or Windows normally costs $50, but it can be yours for just $19.99 for a limited time a saving of $30.01.
Please also note that this is a time-limited discount.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.