Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off this Master Cyber Security 65+ Course Certification Bundle. Start or continue your career growth with 65+ courses on the cyber security skills that matter most today — CompTIA, CISSP, OWASP, CISM, and more!
LearnNow (LNO) is the premier online learning platform and content to master today’s most in-demand IT and Software development skills. Now with this limited-time offer, you’ll gain access to 65+ courses for life! Whether you are looking to earn a promotion, make a career change, or pick up a side gig to make some extra cash, LNO delivers engaging online courses featuring the skills that matter most today. From OWASP and Penetration Testing to CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Forensic Investigator, and security for AWS and Azure, LNO stays ahead of the hottest trends to offer the most relevant courses and up-to-date information. Best of all, LNO’s instructors are experts in their fields and are passionate about sharing learning based on actual successes and failures.
Major Topic Categories
Good to know
- Updates included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Master Cyber Security 65+ Course Certification Bundle normally costs $1,600, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1,570.01 (98%).
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $0.99 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.