GuildFTPd is a free and very easy to use FTP server application.
Here is the huge list of what's new in version 0.998.
- Added a very cool Easter Egg! Try to find it before Easter! Prizes available!
- Added upload speed limit
- Added customizable send/receive buffer size option
- Added option to enable or disable GuildFTPd from resolving connecting computer's hostname
- Added option to force only one instance of GuildFTPd to be able to run
- Added an option to have Folder limit include subdirectories or not
- A general option to make files with the "hidden" attribute, to be hidden to users
- An advanced option in "createedit user"
- A Random Password generator in add/edit user dialog
- Added option to copy a new user's password to the clipboard
- Added IP Mask to right-click menus
- Added e-mail option (e-mail will be displayed when using site commands)
- Added "Launch help file after install" to installation program
- Added 4 new SITE commands ADDGROUP, ADDPATH, DELGROUP, DELPATH
- User list now has colors to identify specific types of users
- User list now has tooltips to identify specific types of users
- "Browse time limit" will ban user for 5 minutes, to avoid re-connect
- Most plug-ins now in single menu
- SFV Plug-in now has a menu
- SFV Plug-in can now be configured
- Folder limit working again
- Fixed download speed limit
- Fixed buffer overflow bug
- Another directory bug fixed
- Fixed a resume upload bug, which existed when transferring from FlashFXP
- No more banlist bug
- Fixed IP Mask from not showing up for groups
- Fixed bug where real directory was shown if you cancelled a download
- Fixed bug where "Min transfer rate" would kick uploaders as well.
- Fixed bug where GuildFTPd would shut down immediately instead of waiting for transfers to complete first.
- Couldn't create directories starting with "COM"; for example common, or computers.
- Fixed bug where a group couldn't be created if a username with the same name already existed
- Fixed Post uploaddownload messages from now calculating right.
- Fixed log file setting error
- Window placement remembered now
- Password encryption within user database
- Kick server messages removed
- Blue buttons from GUI, to create a more professional look
Download: GuildFTPd 0.998