HitmanPro.Alert is a free tool that mitigates Man-in-the-Browser attacks by informing you when a known or unknown Trojan infiltrated your browser. Keep your money and personal data safe during online banking, shopping, social networking, blogging, gaming and more. HitmanPro.Alert is designed to run alongside installed antivirus products. It is not a browser plug-in but a small windows service that checks web browsers integrity.
Supported Web Browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Most browsers based on the above list, like Maxthon, Pale Moon, TorBrowser, etc.
HitmanPro.Alert shows a so-called Flyout window to notify the computer user that the browser integrity has been checked and that no anomalies have been found. When the Flyout window disappears HitmanPro.Alert keeps monitoring the browser in the background.
Whats new in this version:
- Improved installer
- Added support for Comodo Dragon
- Added support for SRWare Iron
- Added support for showing Flyout on Limited User Accounts
- Solved AdMuncher incompatibilities
- Solved Avast! incompatibilities
- Solved a problem where the alert is shown while browser is closing
- Several improvements
NOTE: This is a beta release so it is not recommended for use in production environments.