HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v4.64:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
- Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
- Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
- Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
- Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
- Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
- Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
- Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.