HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.12 changelog:
- Added a darker (black) Dark Mode skin.
- Increased font and window size of the summary window.
- Updated summary window for improved support of Hybrid CPUs.
- Changed core naming in Hybrid CPUs to better reflect the type.
- Added a workaround for missing CPU clocks on AMD CPUs with Core Isolation / Memory Integrity enabled.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening sensor settings multiple times.
- Added support of Alder Lake-N.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS MAXIMUS, STRIX, TUF, ProArt, PRIME Z690 and B660 series.
- Added ability to define a custom range for invalid sensor values.
- Redesigned Summary window.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z690 and B660 series.
- Added readout of DDR5 SPD via I3C on Sapphire Rapids (preliminary).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z690, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of CPU Utility – same utilization as reported by Task Manager in Windows 8 and later.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware