Thanks eXclusive for posting this in our BPN forum.
Electronic Arts has released a third patch for Need for Speed Underground, the recent urban racing game by EA Black Box. Just like the previous updates, this patch is only available via the game auto-update feature (select 'check for update' in your start menu) or at this page . The patch improves cheat detection functionality, fixes some hardware issues, fixes UG Mode Completion, fixes various stability issues, and more.
- Fix UG Mode Completion, players can now change cars in UG mode once completed (allowing cars with TJ parts to be changed post completion)
- Fix many cheats/trainers
- Improved cheat detection functionality
- Fixes to rep points lost using NOS In bad latency situations
- Fixed some hardware issues
- Scenery Deinstancing
- will help increase framerate
- Issue with black screen instead of movies in min. install if the user removes CD before movie starts playing
- Issue with micropauses on machines with low physical memory
- Issue where sometimes the game hangs if the CD is removed from Cdrom when going in/out of the game/FE.
- PC Registration
- Server error after completing the survey.
- Various stability fixes for the game
- Windows Me Autodial on Startup
- Reverse / Distorted Manufacturer Vinyls On Golf And Lancer
- Graphical Corruption Using The Rear View Mirror
News source: Official website