Only a week after Microsoft released Version 15.38 (170822) of Outlook for Mac to Fast ring Insiders, the company has pushed out a new build, containing more fixes and improvements.
The full changelog can be viewed below:
Version: 15.39 (170829)
New or improved features:
- F6 key can be used to quickly navigate between main areas, such as Ribbon and Sidebar, without having to tab through every control
- Improved VoiceOver interaction in the Scheduling Assistant
- Dragging and dropping contacts between To, Cc, and Bcc fields has been restored (known issue from last update)
- Fixed issue where Outlook was continuously attempting to update certain folders, resulting in high CPU usage
- Pasting content from Word when composing now correctly displays the clipboard icon with available paste options
- Fixed issue where Outlook was crashing when using certain Add-ins, such as Boomerang
- No known issues for this update
- Refer to Fixes or workarounds for recent issues in Outlook for Mac for listing of issues
As noted above, this build contains a fix for high CPU usage when using Outlook for Mac, so it's definitely worthwhile to update if you are running the Insider preview. Interestingly, this week's build has no known issues.