Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 87% off a One Education: Premium Plan. Improve your skills in any subject – from web development to business management – with 1,200+ world-class courses, delivered by industry professionals.
Forget about all those boring online courses. Now, you can get access to 1200+ premium one-hour courses for less than the price of a monthly gym membership. Improve your skills in any subject – from web development to business management – with One Education’s world-class courses, delivered by industry professionals. Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, these online courses are suitable for all skill levels. Get instant access right now and start learning new skills today.
- Learn without limits
- Access to 1200+ premium courses
- Live chat support from educators
- Exams & Assessments
- Premium lessons curated by professionals
- 1 year access to all lessons
- New courses added every month
- All courses come with professional accreditation meaning they will help you pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge.
- Teaching & Academics
- Personal Development
- Office Productivity
- IT & Software
Here's the deal:
A One Education: Premium Plan normally costs $465, but you can pick this up for just $59 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $406 or 87% off. For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.