Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 88% off a lifetime subscription to Heimdal PRO Anti-Malware. A must-have addition to your antivirus: Close security holes to prevent cyber attacks!
What's the deal?
Heimdal PRO blocks attacks that antivirus doesn’t spot. How? It silently works in the background to filter all your incoming and outgoing internet traffic and block malware communication. This way you can go about your business, while your computer is shielded from 2nd generation malware, such as banking Trojans and ransomware.
- Blocks attacks that an antivirus can’t stop
- Scans & filters all your internet traffic (HTTP, HTTPS, DNS)
- Blocks threats before they penetrate your system
- Stops ransomware, email malware distribution, malicious redirects, DNS hijacking, & more
- Updates vulnerable software w/o interrupting your work
- Prevents attackers from harvesting your confidential information, such as passwords & credit card details
- Provides actionable details about your PC's security status
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What's the benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Heimdal PRO Anti-Malware (4 devices) normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $446.00, but you can pick it up for just $49.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $396.01.
Alternatively, there's a cheaper solution for one PC right here.
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.