The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
What's new in this version:
- Sigcheck v2.5 This update to Sigcheck, a command-line utility that reports detailed information about images, including their signatures and VirusTotal status, as well as certificate stores, now reports all the signatures of images that have multiple signers.
- Sysmon v3.21 This update fixes a paged pool leak of token objects when image logging is enabled.
- Process Explorer v16.11 This release of Process Explorer, a powerful process management utility, fixes a bug that caused it to crash when it encountered an image with a path length longer than a few thousand characters.
- Whois v1.13 Whois, a command-line utility that reports domain name ownership information for the specified name or IP address, now includes a fix for a bug that would cause it to crash when passed an IP address with no DNS mapping.
- RAMMap v1.5 This update to RAMMap, a utility that shows detailed information about physical memory usage, works on the latest version of Windows 10.