The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2021.05.25:
- Process Monitor v3.80 - Process Monitor is the latest tool to integrate with the new Sysinternals theme engine, giving it dark mode support.
- Sysmon v13.20 - This update to Sysmon, an advanced system security monitor, adds "not begin with" and "not end with" filter conditions and fixes a regression for rule include/exclude logic.
- TCPView v4.10 - This update to TCPView, a TCP/UDP endpoint query tool, adds the ability to filter connections by state.
- Process Explorer v16.40 - This update to Process Explorer, an advanced process, DLL and handle viewing utility, adds process filtering support to the main display and reports process CET (shadow stack) support.
- PsExec v2.34 - This PsExec release reverts to sending all PsExec output to stderr so that only target process output emits to stdout.
- Sigcheck v2.81 - fixes a bug in filtering output for unsigned VirusTotal unknown files and now reports the signing time for files with untrusted certificate signatures.
- WinObj v3.10 - This WinObj update extends search functionality to include symbolic link targets.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware