Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off* this 2019 Certified Data Scientist Architect Bundle. Certify your big data mastery and kickstart a future-ready career with 130 hours of training.
What's the deal?
Big data is the future, and it's coming sooner than you think. Whether you're involved in business, IT, or finance, the big data revolution will forever change the way virtually every industry operates, which is why it pays to get ahead of the curve now. Featuring 130 hours of training in data science, machine learning, analytics, and more, this massive course collection is the perfect starting point.
Data Science with SAS Certification Training
- Become an expert in analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool
- Learn how to apply data manipulation & optimization techniques
- Explore advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression & decision trees
Data Science with Python
- Establish your mastery of data science & analytics techniques using Python
- Learn the essential concepts of Python programming
- Gain deep knowledge in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping & natural language processing
Data Science Certification Training - R Programming
- Become an expert in data analytics using the R programming language
- Master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics & descriptive analytics techniques with the R language
- Gain knowledge in domains of healthcare, retail, insurance & many more
Machine Learning Certification Training Course
- Master machine learning concepts & techniques
- Explore supervised & unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and modeling to develop algorithms
Big Data Hadoop & Spark Developer Certification Training
- Master the concepts of the Hadoop framework & prepare for Big data certification
- Learn how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 3.4, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc. fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle.
Tableau Certification Training Course
- Master the Tableau Desktop 10 data visualization & reporting tool
- Learn how to build visualizations, organize data & design dashboards to empower more meaningful business decisions
- Get exposed to the concepts of statistics, data mapping & establishing data connections
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
The 2019 Certified Data Scientist Architect Bundle was $2,500, but can now be yours for just $49, for a limited time, that's a saving of $2451 (98%) off!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.