µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 3.0 MB in size.
uTorrent 3.4.9 For Windows (build 42923) changelog:
- Fixed incorectly named WebHelper process
- Fixed rare crash that occurs while trying to retrieve torrent state
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Pro users from downgrading their license type
- Removed old BT Labs link from the help menu
- Restore default first startup view to the torrent list view
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.