WPD is a portable tool to manage your Windows 10 privacy and firewall settings, uninstall Windows apps, and decide what apps can access your information. WPD enables you to disable Telemetry, Customer Experience Improvement, Advertising ID, Input Personalization, Cortana, OneDrive and other Windows features that have the potential to invade your privacy. If you're not sure about any tweaks, there's a question mark icon next to each setting so you can be sure what you're changing. There's also an option that allows you to remove anything from the Windows Store that came with Windows 10 including Xbox, Photos, Tips, Get Office, and more.
- Privacy management - Customize Group Policy, Services, Tasks and other settings responsible for data collection and transmission.
- Firewall rules - Block telemetry IP's using firewall rules from the @crazy-max repository.
- Appx uninstaller - Easy remove pre-installed Windows Store garbage or any other app.
Windows 10 Enterprise 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, 2015
Windows 10 Education 1803, 1709
Windows 10 Pro 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Home 1803, 1709, 1703
WPD 1.2.853 changelog:
- Added support for Windows 10 Education.
- Added unsupported OS warning.
- Fixed helper() startup error on some machines.
- Fixed unhandled exception in firewall tab, if third-party app prevents access to firewall.
- Updated build-in firewall rules.
Changes in v1.2.855:
- Fixed Windows 10 Home is being detected as unsupported edition.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware