Microsoft is again in the giving mood for the holidays, kicking off its annual 10-day countdown sale to the end of the year. Countdown to 2018 is offering more than 650 items for anywhere between 10% and 65% off.
The sale, which runs through December 31, features both Xbox One and Xbox 360 games, and will offer Xbox Live Gold members an extra 10% off the already steep discounts. There will also be daily deals, with the first one today being 50% off Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition, dropping it to $20. You can get a full list of all the games from Major Nelson's blog.
In addition to the games, the sale also extends to consoles, accessories, apps, and more:
Save on Xbox Consoles and Accessories
- Save up to $80 on select Xbox One S 500GB bundles, now starting at $199, plus a free select game (through January 6, 2018)
- Get PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) for a limited time with an Xbox One X purchase (through January 6, 2018)
- Save up to $100 on select Xbox One S 1TB bundles, now for $299 (through January 6, 2018)
- Save $20 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers including the Minecraft Creeper and Minecraft Pig editions with purchase of the Minecraft Explorers Pack (through December 30)
Save on popular Apps, Movies & TV Shows
- Save up to 50 percent on select hit movies and TV Shows including “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” “Kingsman: The Golden Circle,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” “Game of Thrones,” “The Shannara Chronicles,” and more.
- Save up to 50 percent on popular apps for Xbox including Nitrado, VUDU, Dolby Access, Karaoke One, and FandangoNOW.
Microsoft had already announced a special for Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold memberships, offering each subscription for $1 for the first month. Game Pass just announced 10 new titles for January, while Games with Gold revealed its January freebies as well.
Now is a good time to be an Xbox gamer, so go save some money.
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!