Zune software is your one stop for music and entertainment. It's your digital media jukebox. Your media hub. A virtual nirvana of music, videos, and pictures. Download the Zune software to your PC to play and organize media, discover new tunes, share music throughout your home, and sync to your Zune device.
- Play: Manage and view your songs, videos, and digital pictures. Rip and burn CDs. Create playlists. Edit track and album information. Plus, Zune software can automatically import your existing music, pictures and videos from iTunes and Windows Media® Player in a variety of formats, including your existing playlists and song ratings.
- Discover: Shop Zune Marketplace to discover new tunes and find old favorites. Buy songs as you go with Microsoft Points, or download as many tracks as you want with a Zune Pass.
- Sync: Needless to say, Zune works with... Zune! Get your library in order, and then connect your Zune device to enjoy your music, video, and pictures on the go. Album art looks great on Zune, too.
- Share: Zune works with Xbox 360! Share your library to stream music, videos, and pictures from the Zune software to devices on your network. Access your media in the Xbox Dashboard, or listen to your music while playing games.
- We're fixing the skipping problem that some users were experiencing – that is, content acquired from Zune Marketplace will no longer skip when played on the device.
- Improved device and software reliability, when it comes to device detection, and improved sync'ing.
- We've made some changes to the FM Tuner so it no longer drains the battery when in sleep mode.
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks MightyJordan)