Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox 82.0.1 fixes:
- Avoid an unnecessary prompt to reboot when using the full installer on Windows (bug 1671715)
- Restored the ability to print on paper whose width or height is larger than 100 inches, e.g. for receipts (bug 1672370)
- Fixed printing of documents with margins of zero, e.g. some PDFs (bug 1672529)
- Fixed handling of the WebDriver:ClickElement command in the marionette testing framework (bug 1666755)
- Stability fix (bug 1660539)
- Fixed duplication of WebSocket messages in certain cases (bug 1673340)
Download: Firefox 82.0.2 for Windows | Firefox 64-bit | ~50.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 82.0.2 for Linux | 64-bit | ~70.0 MB
Download: Firefox 82.0.2 for MacOS | 73.1 MB
View: Firefox Home Page | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware