Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 220.127.116.111 changelog:
Features and improvements
- Option to restore monitoring for ignored items in Trusted Advisor
- Trusted Advisor items in ignored state remain ignored until manually removed
- Enhanced Windows Security Center integration for Trusted Advisor
- Improved display logic for Trusted Advisor notifications
- Minor improvements for 4k resolution support
- Localization issues with Trusted Advisor protection score
- Monthly Summary reports incorrect number of scheduled scans
- False reports of issues with Windows update in Trusted Advisor
- Localization issues with Scan reminder notifications
- Browser Guard integration crash occurrences
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware