Fences is a program that helps you organize your desktop. It can hide icons when they are not in use as well as make it easy to place icons into moveable groups called "fences". Fences popularity has been driven by its capability to help users easily organize cluttered PC desktops by automatically grouping and sorting icons, shortcuts and files into managed fenced areas controlled by the user's custom settings. Fences eliminates desktop clutter with adjustable fenced areas that organizes desktop objects into logical groups for quick access.
- Use fences on modern, high DPI monitors.
- Create shaded areas to organize your desktop.
- Roll up fences to the Title-bar for cleaner desktops.
- Double click the desktop to hide or show icons.
- Define rules to organize your desktop icons.
- Swipe between multiple pages of fences.
- Create a desktop portal from any folder.
- Navigate the folder structure from within the fence.
- Windows 10/11 compatibility.
Fences 188.8.131.52 changelog:
QuickHide fix (was related to the previous beta's QuickHide improvements)
Added "Manage Subscription" button to About page for Subscription licenses.
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware