Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
What's new in Thunderbird 91.6.0:
- Thunderbird will now offer to send large forwarded attachments via FileLink
Thunderbird 91.6.0 fixes:
- Partially signed unencrypted messages displayed an incorrect "partially encrypted" notification
- Attachments filenames were not sanitized before saving to disk
- In the attachment bar, the "Import OpenPGP Key" item displayed for public keys displayed an error and did not import the key
- "Open with" attachment dialog did not have a selected radio button option
Download: Thunderbird 91.6.0 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 91.6.0 for Linux (EN/US) | 71.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 91.6.0 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 119.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 91.6.0 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Release Notes | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware