Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 184.108.40.206 Beta changelog:
- Fixed rendering issues with ASUS SonicRadar, MSI Nehemic 2, etc (had to remove check for legacy RivaTuner crashes, see Third Party Software thread)
- Fixed saving a preset in the raster crop tool context bar saves the wrong values
- Fixed unable to increase brush dynamics using mouse wheel
- Changed keyboard shortcuts to sorted alphabetically
- Tidied brush nozzle preview text in Brush panel
- Added missing custom wet edges from brush editor
- Fixed brush settings disabling when editing brush after creating new layer
- Fixed being unable to retrieve EXIF information from files that have non-ANSI characters in their path
- Fixed autosave not executing for readonly files
- Fixed readonly documents having Save option disabled (now directs to Save As)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware