Bulk Crap Uninstaller is a free (as in speech) program uninstaller. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal user input. It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more. Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default it is so straight-forward that anyone can use it effortlessly!
Bulk Crap Uninstaller features:
- Detect and uninstall Windows Store apps
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Minimal user input is required during uninstallation
- Can find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Can uninstall some apps even if they don't have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Adds quiet uninstall options to some uninstallers, even if they do not support them by default
- Uninstall lists for automation
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.15 changelog:
- Added universal uninstaller with a proper GUI to handle simple deletes instead of using cmd del.
- Added GUI to the uninstaller automatizer (was a cmd window before).
- Added detection and handling of radio buttons during Nsis automation - prevents automatic reboots.
- Added detailed logging to the uninstaller automatizer. Added time since start to messages.
- Uninstaller automatizer waits a few seconds before exiting to let user read the log now.
- Uninstaller automatizer requires admin privliedges to run now (fixes UAC prompts getting it stuck).
- Hide main window when uninstalling applications to remove screen clutter.
- Fixed simple delete leaving behind empty folders.
- Fixed first start wizard not closing if saving settings fails.
- Updated Task scheduler library.
- Merged Spanish translation update by Emilio J. Grao
- Merged Spanish installer translation fixes by Jhovany200
- Fixed text on 3rd Spanish wizard page overfowing.
- Added help to wiki and updated README
- Added CONTRIBUTING and CODE_OF_CONDUCT.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware