Copy Handler allows you to take full control over the file copy and move operations. Program is highly customizable and fully integrates with the operating system. In addition, Copy Handler offers many advanced options such as task queuing, filtering files according to specific criteria, pausing and resuming copying files operations, changing the copying parameters on the fly and in many cases also offers a significant acceleration of the entire copying files process.
Advantages of the program:
- allow full-control over the copying or moving process by pause, resume, restart and cancel features;
- copying files faster than standard MS Windows copying (when copying data from one partiton to another on the same physical hard disk);
- program is fully customizable - over 60 detailed options - from setting language (multiple languages) through auto-resume on error, shutting down system after copying finished to very detailed and technical (customizing copy/move thread - buffer sizes, thread priority, ...) ending on sounds on specific events;
- multiple languages support - and more may appear, since the translation process is quite easy;
- provides detailed information about copy/move process (current file, buffer sizes, priority, progress by size and visual bar, status, current and average speed, time elapsed/left, ...);
- can automatically resume all unfinished operations when system starts;
- limiting count of simultaneously processing tasks (copying/moving) - tasks are set into a queue and are processed in order it was inserted into queue;
- integration with system - adds additional commands to context menus of folders and drag&drop menus;
- this program is open source - just download and use...
What's new in Copy Handler 1.40.629 Beta:
- This release features migration of toolset used to build Copy Handler from Visual Studio 2008 to Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition. As the community edition of Visual Studio is free of change for use with projects such as CH, you can try to build CH for yourself. There are also a lot of bugfixes included - a full list is available here.