Dark Souls, the critically acclaimed game released for consoles late last year, will be hitting PCs on August 24 through a port by From Software. To prepare for the onslaught of excruciating difficulty and dungeon-crawling RPG fun, check if your PC will be able to handle the game via the system requirements spotted on the Steam page of the Prepare to Die edition.
Note that below it says that multiplayer requires "microphone headset support", but in fact it has been revealed that the PC port of this game wont feature in-game chat at all.
- OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
- Additional: Multiplayer requires microphone headset support