Microsoft has rolled out the February update for Office 365 with features such as a new document review tool for Word, a resume assistant, ability to add guests to Teams and improved controls for administrators.
In a blog post published by the company, the following features which were released in February have been highlighted:
- Editor overview pane: Using the Editor pane, users can now proof their documents in a better and convenient manner.
- Resume Assistant: This feature developed by LinkedIn was first revealed in November and was made available to all Office 365 users earlier this month. With the power of AI, Office 365 will enable users to create compelling resumes through this tool.
- Guests in Microsoft Teams: Starting today, users can also be added as guests to Teams using their Outlook, Gmail or other mail addresses.
- StaffHub improvements: StaffHub users will now be able to get more insights about their work day with StaffHub Now tab.
- Ability to enforce naming conventions across Office 365 groups: Administrators can now set naming policies for groups based on factors such as allowed keywords, locations, etc. The feature is free while it is in Public Preview.
- Network diagrams in Visio Online: Microsoft has introduced the ability to create complex network diagrams in Visio Online with various equipments and shapes.
In addition to these features, changes related to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Office and Windows servicing support have also been revealed by Microsoft in the blog post.
Source: Office Blog