FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
New features in FileZilla 3.13.0:
- Display home directory instead of root directory if the last used directory does not exist
- Larger initial size of main window if there is no stored size
- Slightly increased size of page selection box in settings dialog
- Fix assertion in directory listing parser
- Fix drag&drop of remote files which broke in 3.13.0-rc1