Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 84% off* this Microsoft Project 2019 A to Z Bundle. Master Microsoft Project and ensure your project's success with 17.5 hours of training.
Microsoft Project 2019 for Beginners
Ensure project success, whether your project is big or small, business or personal, with Microsoft Project 2019. In this course, you'll get a grip on the basics of MS Project, the MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help, and Project Options. This 56-lecture course will teach you how to navigate the essentials of project management such as calendars, timelines, and critical paths. You'll learn how to set up tasks and dependencies, manage project costs, and secure projects and files. You'll discuss useful techniques from tracing task paths and setting up baselines to simplifying unruly Gantt charts and working with budgets and deadlines.
- Access 56 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how the MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help & Project Options work
- Learn to set up tasks & dependencies, including land and lead times
- Manage project costs, leveling & resolve resource over-allocations
- Get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- Know how to set up baselines & interim plans, how to work w/ costs and deadlines, and how to overcome scheduling issues
- Save your project as a template for future projects
Microsoft Project 2019 for Experts
Get a detailed knowledge of how to make Microsoft Project work for you with this advanced course. Have your plans, resources, tasks, budgets, and workloads organized while keeping track of your project's overall progress from start to finish. In this 9-hour course, you will get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources and discover how to manage queries, forms, and data. Master reporting through customized and targeted reports and learn how to make the most of Macros in MS Project.
- Access 60 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to efficiently track costs, budget costs & manage cost rate changes
- Learn about Outline & WBS codes
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis & applying EVA to a project
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing & exporting
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, & the relationship between projects and sub-projects
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Microsoft Project 2019 A to Z Bundle normally costs* $197, but it can be yours for just $29.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $167.01 (84%) off.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.