Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Added ESET service.
- Added tips related to contact manager.
- Implemented quick preview for rtf files.
- Implemented change so it doesn't restart to load account after entering license key.
- Fixed search result not selected when searching.
- Fixed issue with slow startup under Windows 10.
- Fixed some errors importing from Outlook pst files due to invalid email addresses.
- Fixed issue with lower priority toast notifications dismissing higher priority ones.
- Fixed an error when undoing a deletion.
- Fixed issue when enabling all disabled accounts.
- Fixed crash when opening some contacts.
- Fixed issue when not displaying inline attachments as standard attachments.
- Fixed welcome message not showing issue.
- Fixed error when switching identities in compose window.
- Fixed issue with the inbox sometimes not visibly showing as selected in the left menu on startup.
- Fixed issue with apps sometimes showing an error when selected after enabling or disabling other apps.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware