Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Nox App Player 3.7.5 changelog:
- Reduced major errors in Nox
- Fixed input issues with special characters including @
- Optimized Tablet/Phone screen switch effect
- Added Google Search to home screen
- Fixed volume adjustment conflicts with boss key shortcut
- Fixed sound disappearing issue in Nox
- Optimized batch operation in multi-instance management panel and re-designed the UI
- Direct in-software update to 3.7.5 is not available yet, you need to uninstall the current version first and then install 3.7.5 directly or run 3.7.5 installer and over-write your current version
- Please make sure to backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation or startup. Please quit your antivirus and try again if this happens.
- It is recommended that you enable VT of your computer to get better performance of Nox