NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution. Being a user's first experience with your product, a stable and reliable installer is an important component of succesful software. With NSIS you can create such installers that are capable of doing everything that is needed to setup your software. NSIS is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
This release, NSIS 2.23, fixes a couple of build problems and includes the usual collection of new features, bug fixes, improvements and translation updates.
* Fixed compiler crash on Mac OS X
* Fixed deletion of start menu icons in NSIS installer on Vista
Utilities and Plug-ins
* Fixed incorrect nsExec message handling in silent mode
* Fixed System crash when System: Store is called on an empty private stack
* Fixed System crash with parenthesis in filename
* Minor VPatch documentation enhancements
* Fixed build failures on mingw32
* Fixed build problems with MSVCTOOLKIT=yes
Download: NSIS 2.23 (freeware)
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: NSIS Home Page
-1 Comments - Add comment