NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (up to 1709, more info), 32 and 64-bit natively, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding component removals and feature configuration. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 126.96.36.19990 changelog:
- Settings: ‘Display locked user name in logon screen’
- Settings: ‘Feedback frequency’
- Settings: ‘Notifications network usage’
- Settings: ‘SMB Bandwidth Throttling’
- Settings: ‘Storage Sense’ settings
- Features: Features page filter row added, type to filter the list
- Presets: Listing unsupported files inside the Presets folder
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Chinese Traditional (Matt)
- Components: ‘Connected Devices Platform User Service’ removal shutdown task waiting message if ‘Sync Host’ kept
- Components: ‘Connected Devices Platform User Service’ added to OOBE compatibility
- Components: Removing ‘Internet Printing Client’ was not disabling its deployed feature state if Printing kept
- Settings: ‘Use Peek to preview the desktop at the end of the taskbar’ offline fix
- Post-Setup: SetupComplete.cmd written only if changed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware