NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 18.104.22.16826 changelog:
- Source: Win11 22H2 (build 22622) support
- Source: Win10 22h2 (build 19045) support
- Updates: Optimize AppX option
- Settings: WU option for ‘Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows’
- Components: Powershell and ISE 32-bit split
- Components: Partially reinstalled Defender detection
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening), French (tistou77), Swedish (1FF)
- Components: Windows Search removal Downloads folder browsing from 32-bit apps
- Components: CEIP leftovers
- Components: Win11 22H2 OSK Tablet removal causing blank screen
- Components: Win11 22H2 image ‘Application Compatiblity’ removal could delay first login
- Components: Win11 22h2 VBS removal breaking CU install
- Components: Win8.1 ‘Stick Notes’ and ‘Webcam Experience’ leftovers
- Updates: CU redownloaded by WU if integrating .NET 3.5 (recent regression)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware