PicPick is an all-in-one software for software developers, graphic designers and home user. It has an intuitive interface and simple, elegant operation. After starting the software, you simply select one of the tool from the PicPick Tools trayicon menu when you want. It features a powerful capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc. You can use all these tools freely. PicPick is provided as a single file, so you donÂ´t need any installation. And, this is distributed as Freeware. So you may use this software on any number of computers for as long as you like.
o Full Screen (Support for Dual Monitors)
o Active Window
o Window Control
o Region, Fixed Region
o Webpages (Scroll the page automatically)
o Repeat Last Capture
* Image Editor
o ItÂ´s very similar to Microsoft Paint, but you can do more.
o It provides an effect like selection opacity, blur, sharpen, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, flip, rotate and etc.
* Color Picker
* Color Palette
* Pixel Ruler
* Screen Protractor
* Screen Whiteboard
WhatÂ´s New in 1.7.0:
* [Add] Multi languages (Korean, English)
* [Add] Repeat last capture
* Improved webpage capture
* Improved support for dual monitors
* All known bugs were resolved in Image Editor
* Fixed Access Violation bug when capturing
* Changed some windows to system modal
* Enabled Pixel Ruler transparency when use mouse wheel