PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.14804 changelog:
- Added the ability to output image subtitles to subtitle browser
- Added the ability to move window only on the title bar
- Added av1 video codec decoding function
- Improved online subtitle download/upload function
- Improved online subtitle translation processing
- Fixed a problem where cover image of flac file was not shown when playing seamlessly
- Fixed an issue where new PotPlayer was running when adding a playlist to browser
- Fixed an issue that can't save some settings of the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed an error when decoding MJPEG in certain files
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain TS files
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain AVI/OGG files
- Fixed an issue where playback on the rotated monitor was not smooth
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware