Samsung has revealed the latest addition to its range of Android tablets. The new Galaxy Tab A 10.1 will be a mid-range device, available in black or white.
As SamMobile notes, the tablet originally appeared on Samsung's website - albeit only briefly - back in March, but the company has now officially announced the device, including details of its key specs:
- 10.1-inch display with WUXGA (1920x1200px) resolution
- Octa-core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage (plus microSD card support up to 200GB)
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash (f/1.9 aperture)
- 2MP front-facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Optional 4G LTE connectivity
- microUSB 2.0
- 7300mAh battery
- 254.2 x 155.3 x 8.2mm; 525g
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Samsung says that the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 will launch in Europe in early June, priced at €289 EUR ($330 USD) for the Wi-Fi model, and €349 (roughly $400) for the version with 4G LTE connectivity.