Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 10.0.1 release notes:
This release updates NoScript to 11.1.1 and fixes some bugs, including the issue of watching Youtube videos on Windows.
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update NoScript to 11.1.1
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.26
- Bug 31767: Avoid using intl.locale.requested pref directly
- Bug 40013: End of year 2020 Fundraising campaign
- Bug 40016: Fix onion pattern for LTR locales
- Bug 40139: Update Onboarding icon for 10.0
- Bug 40148: Disable Picture-in-Picture until we investigate and possibly fix it
- Translations update
- Bug 40140: Videos stop working with Tor Browser 10.0 on Windows
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bump Go to 1.14.9
- Bump openssl to 1.1.1h
- Bug 40051: Remove SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH patch
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware