Total Uninstall helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which includes four working modes:
- Installed programs module analyzes existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall applications even without the help of the built-in uninstall program.
- Monitored programs module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied uninstaller program which can leave files or changes behind.
- Cleaner - scans and clean safe disposable items
- Auto-run manager - Manage the Windows startup procedure. Control which program, service or scheduled task automatically start up.
Total Uninstall 6 is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista - native 64 bit and 32 bit support.
Total Uninstall main features:
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to a file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
- View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
- Scans and clean safe disposable items
- Transfer programs from one computer to another
The analysis and scanning slowdown and high CPU usage after Windows 10 April 2018 update is eliminated.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware