µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 1.0 MB in size.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Labels tree nodes
- Fixed: Fix bundle bundler does not go to torrent pane by default
- Fixed: Fix client does not go to torrent pane if no internet access during the install time.
- Fixed: Re-worked RSS internals
- Fixed: Windows Security Zone problem with newly installed binary, to suppress the "do you want to run this file?" dialog.
- Fixed: handling of running already-installed version during upgrade or downgrade install
- Fixed: a number of issues on XP install
- Fixed: display issues with version and product name in Registry
- Fixed: Potential crash when failing to load an RSS feed item
- Added: Ad's Label to the FW Ads
- Added: notification and confirmation for downgrade install
Please note, µTorrent version 3.4.2 no longer gives users the opportunity to disable the The 'µTorrent Plus' advertisement.