WinCam is a powerful and extremely easy-to-use screen recorder for Windows. It can deal with a given application, a region or the entire screen – and record everything that goes on in there. With the ability to capture up to 60 frames per second, WinCam makes sure your recording doesn’t miss a tiny thing, while hardware acceleration renders and encodes video in real time and truly effortless.
Designed as simple as possible, WinCam is packed with functions that allow for almost any use: recording video tutorials, saving Skype calls, capturing various media in real time and creating visual content in a hit of a button.
With WinCam, you can record system audio, microphone or both simultaneously. The selected audio signals are automatically resampled to achieve the best possible quality, mixed together and encoded in real time alongside the video.
WinCam runs only on Windows 10 and 8, older versions of Windows are not supported. Native 64-bit executables are included in the setup package and installed automatically.
WinCam 1.1 changelog:
- Added support for language files (see lang\_Translation.txt)
- Added 4k and 2k region options on high resolution displays
- Added ability to change watermark position through menu
- Much better icon scaling on buttons under high DPI
- Fixed issue with storing microphone and loopback device
- Some other minor bugfixes and improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware