CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 1.85 changelog:
AMD AGESA version report in BIOS information.
Increased clocks refresh rate.
Fix initialization error on Windows XP and 7.
Spectre (CVE-2017-5715) microcode vulnerabilty in validation page.
Intel new Coffee Lake desktop and mobile processors.
New timers tool.
New "-bench" parameter.
Download: CPU-Z 1.85 | 2.7 MB (Freeware)
View: CPU-Z Website
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment