CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 2.08 changelog:
Improved support of Intel Meteor Lake.
Intel Core i5 14400F, 14400T, 14400, 14500 and 14500T.
Intel Core i3 14100F, 14100T and 14100.
Intel 300 and 300T processors (RPL, 2c, 65/35W).
AMD Threadripper PRO 7995WX (STP, 96c), 7985WX (STP, 64c), 7975WX (STP, 32c), 7955WX (STP, 16c) and 7945WX (STP).
Preliminary support for AMD EPYC Bergamo.
Fixed delay generated by version checking.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware