CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 2.07 changelog:
Intel Core i9-14900K/KF (24c), Core i7-14700K/KF (20c), Core i5-14600K/KF (14c).
Fix memory information on Intel Core i5 13400F.
Support of Intel Core 3, 5, 7 and Core Ultra 5, 7, 9 new branding.
Preliminary support for Intel Meteor Lake.
AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT and 7700 XT (Navi 32).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware