Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files. After 21 days the trial will end, reverting to dBpoweramp Free edition (learn the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32 and 64 bit.
dBpoweramp Music Converter features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP Effects - process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
dBpoweramp Music Converter R2022.11.25 changelog:
- Added 64 bit VST effects also VSTv3 (as well as v2)
- Flac 1.4.2
- Updated registration check - could hide the registration input form on invalid code
- Copy and Paste track names to clipboard added to main options menu
- Paste works with own copied listing: also possible to remove the tracks, and paste in just the main items such as Album, Genre
- Opus fixed handling of '=' for value
- Ogg vorbis - duplicate Album Artist tags removed from read
- Added [source_date]yyyymmdd hh.xx.ss.ms to naming, is creation time of the source file, is possible to edit the order, such as: [source_date]yy-mm-dd hh.xx
- CD Ripper: Added [Alt + N] shortcut to show Manual Metadata Search page
- CD Ripper: Manual Musicbrainz lookup, presents all medium formats
- CD Ripper: Year, Genre and Style set for an individual track could be overwritten by the first one on a disc re-insert (if read from Cache)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware