DivX lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices, at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video.
- DivX Player delivers high-quality playback of videos in popular formats, including HEVC up to 4K. Transfer videos to disc or USB with DivX To Go or easily stream videos to nearby devices with “Stream To” and “Cast To” functions.
- DivX Converter is an easy video converter that creates videos in the web’s most popular video formats DivX, MKV, MP4 and HEVC to 4K. Converting videos into DivX ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX devices.
- DivX Web Player is a simple cross-browser web extension that streams all popular video formats, including HEVC video up to 4K, with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate and experimental live streaming technologies.
- DivX Media Server can stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device or Chromecast in your home. Accessible through DivX Player, choose “Stream To” for your DLNA devices or “Cast To” to stream to Chromecast.
DivX 10.7.3 release notes:
Following 10.7.3 several outdated Operating Systems will be deprecated (Windows XP, Mac OSX 10.6, Mac OSX 10.7). New features in bundles that follow 10.7.3 will only be available in supported OS’s. Unfortunately, no new functionality will be available in deprecated OSs but you can use purchased versions of the product as long as you want. To enjoy all new DivX Software features users must upgrade their PC's operating systems to a supported version.
- Converter 10.7.3
- Player 10.7.3
- Web Player 3.7.3
- DivX To Go 3.7.3
- Media Server 10.7.3
- DivX Installer System 3.7.3
- DivX Control Panel 3.7.3
- Option to set a default device for one-click Casting in DivX Media Server
- New graphical interface for DivX Converter's advanced settings
- Design of the DivX Converter's transcoding queue items was refined
- Smi subtitles transcoding improved
- Better support of a content with non-standard PAR ratios in the DivX Converter
- DivX Player provides a fix for Open Recent menu functionality
- DivX Player load has been optimized
- DivX Update localization capability was restored
- Fix for DivX Media Server startup when installed in a folder with non-latin symbols in name
- Dropbox import/export functionality might not function properly on Windows XP.
- DivX Web Player doesn't work in Chrome/Chromium and Opera Web browsers due to NPAPI API removal.
- For Mac OS X versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion), contact our support team for assistance