RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
Changes in RocketCake 1.4:
- New free website templates
- Faster website upload
- Built-in automatic image resizing
- New 'static' gallery mode
- Improved image quality
- Smart quote filter
- Compatibility with more PHP web servers
- Unsaved changes indicator
- Generator Meta Tag removal
Mobile menu now shown earlier
Several minor changes:
- several performance improvements
- sub menu texts of right or center aligned navigation menus now also are correctly left aligned
- fixed an invalid preview of the navigation menu when text is longer than screen
- Fixed a layout glitch causing text floating around images with a margin not to be positioned correctly sometimes, if 'right align', 'justify' or 'center' was selected.
- Updated several translations including Farsi, Italian, German and French
Download: RocketCake 1.4 | 6.7 MB (Freeware)
Download: RocketCake for Mac OS X | 14.1 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
0 Comments - Add comment